Welcome to the Freehold Township School District Student Registration Page. There are several requirements for registering a student in one of our schools and they are listed below for your convenience.
Birth Certificate: The child's BIRTH CERTIFICATE with official raised seal of the municipality (not a hospital birth record).
Residency Requirements: Parents must reside in Freehold Township in order to register their child. Parents who have entered into a contract to purchase or lease a home, but have not yet moved into the township, are not eligible to register. The following may be used as proof of residency: (A post office box number is not considered proof of residency)
*2 Proofs of Residency must be supplied
- A valid NJ Driver's License showing current NJ address
- A rent receipt or lease agreement
- A Voter Registration Card
- A Property Tax Bill
- A Utility Bill
- A Mortgage Document or Deed for the Property
Medical Requirements: The medical requirements must be complete at the time of registration. All forms can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
- A record of complete PHYSICAL EXAMINATION performed on or after September 1, 2015, on standardized Form N107, signed by the physician(stamps or counter signatures are not acceptable), available in the health office at each school or in the packet available by clicking on the link below. Included on this form is a complete immunization record confirming a minimum of:
- 4 doses of DIPHTHERIA, PERTUSSIS, TETANUS VACCINE (DTP or DTaP), one dose administered on or after the fourth birthday (a total of 5 doses is acceptable)
- 3 doses of POLIO VACCINE (OPV or IPV) one dose administered on or after the fourth birthday (a total of 4 doses is acceptable)
- 2 doses of live MEASLES VACCINE given after the first birthday and at least 1 month apart
- 1 dose of RUBELLA VACCINE given after the first birthday
- 1 dose of MUMPS VACCINE given after the first birthday
- 3 doses of HEPATITIS B VACCINE
- 1 dose of VARICELLA VACCINE given after the first birthday or history of Chickenpox
- Mantoux TB Test given on or after the fourth birthday if your child was born in another country.
If you have any questions, please contact your school nurse.
Download the Registration Packets here:
Registration by appointment only
Early Childhood Learning Center – 732-866-6858
Applegate School – 732-431-5460
Catena School – 732-431-4430
Donavan School – 732-431-3321
Errickson School – 732-431-8022
West Freehold School – 732-431-5101
Middle School 6 – 8
Barkalow Middle School – 7321-431-4403 ext. 2106
Eisenhower Middle School – 732-431-3910 ext. 4106
A child must be FIVE YEARS of age ON OR BEFORE October 1, 2017 to be eligible for admission to Kindergarten in the fall, documented by a birth certificate.
For Kindergarten Registration, please Click Here.